• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Fallo al actualizar

Status
Not open for further replies.

txus

Chevereto Member
Mismo problema en mis tres sitios, probado en dos de ellos con el auto-updater y en el otro subiendo por ftp manualmente.

Están los tres en el mismo servidor, es un servidor dedicado y es mio, con lo cual se puede modificar casi lo que se quiera, supongo, si necesitas hacer alguna prueba no tengo problema en darte permiso para ello

saludos

Same problem in my three sites tested in two with the auto-updater and other ftp uploaded manually

They are all three on the same server is a dedicated server and is mine, with which you can modify almost anything you want, I suppose, if you need to do some testing I have no problem giving you permission to do so

regards

The update process failed. Here is the error returned:

Make sure that the current database user XXXXXXX has ALL PRIVILEGES granted over the XXXXXXX table.

If you have altered your database you will need to manually perform this update. If you need help don't hesitate to ask for Tech support.

Gracias Rodolfo, algunos problemillas con las actualizaciones, pero he conseguido actualizar los 3 sitios
un abrazo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back