• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Failed update due to insufficient PHP version, now server 500 error

schwim

Chevereto Member
Hi there everyone!

Went to run the updater found in my notices, from x.14.1 to x.16.1 but during the update, right after the unzip I got the notice that the updater could not proceed due to my PHP not being 7.2. On any page load now, I receive:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@schw.im to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can I just find 14.1, unpack it and have it point to my database or do I need to do something else to resolve this issue?

Thanks for your time!

Thanks for your reply. I contacted the host and was able to upgrade PHP to 7.4. Upon pageload now, however, I get the following:

Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'chv_images.image_is_approved' in 'where clause'
Triggered in /gallery/app/lib/classes/class.listing.php at line 473

Stack trace:
#0 /gallery/app/routes/route.index.php(215): CHV\Listing->exec()
#1 /gallery/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(232): G\Handler->{closure}(G\Handler)
#2 /gallery/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(132): G\Handler->processRequest()
#3 /gallery/app/web.php(593): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#4 /gallery/app/loader.php(238): require('/gallery/app/web.php')
#5 /gallery/index.php(20): include_once('/gallery/app/loader.php')

Which I am assuming is where the upgrade from 3.14.1 to 3.16.1 broke during SQL update. Could someone tell me how I can finish the upgrade or roll back to 3.14.1 without losing my gallery?

Thanks for your time!

Back