• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Fail to update

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobzer

Chevereto Member
Bad luck for me.
Updated to 3.7.0 from 3.6.7
I've started the DB update from web, but again, it's not for my 11M images
tried
/install?debug
but it does not work.
Whole site is down now

Unpacking backups, users get angry

That's because you need to run the stats query and that's why I requested access to do it. Anyway... Do this:

1. change chevereto_installed_version to 3.6.9 in chv_settings
2. open install/?debug
3. Paste all that statement and ejexecute them in your backend mysql

Got an error for this query:
Code:
INSERT INTO `*****_stats` (stat_type, stat_date_gmt, stat_images, stat_image_views, stat_disk_used)
SELECT "date", DATE(image_date_gmt) AS date_gmt, COUNT(*) AS images, SUM(image_views) AS image_views, SUM(image_size + image_thumb_size + image_medium_size) AS disk_used FROM `*****_images` GROUP BY DATE(image_date_gmt);

Code:
Duplicate entry '2009-07-18' for key 'stat_date_gmt'

I've stopped the execution, but it seems that stats are alive now.
http://demo.chevereto.com/image/wLU

Thanks, man. We may close this case

Last edited:
When the system does the update from 3.6.9 to 3.7.0 it truncates the chv_stats table and then it populates that table, is very odd that the stats table shows you a duplicated entry and as you may see, the query insert records using a GROUP BY clause. Most likely you didn't truncated the table so you got those duplicates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back