• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

External Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dredd

Chevereto Member
I need to increase my storage for my imghost. I am trying to mount a folder from my second storage server to my webhost server. The folders mounted correctly and can see all files/folders in the mounted folder on the imghost server. all permissions and ownership is correct.
when i go to my website the thumbnails work, but after opening up the image page i get and error saying the /images/ folder can not be found. this is also the case when i try to open up my image site.

Code:
System error

The system has encountered errors or missettings that must be fixed to allow proper Chevereto functionality. Chevereto won't run until the following issues are solved:

/images/ doesn't exists. Make sure to upload this.
Need help or questions about this? Go to Chevereto support.

this is all the error i get from chevereto.

ok this idea would not work.
I have since setup a sftp connection for my imghost. evrything works fine with the connection. uploading thru the api works fines, all files show up in the rigth folders on external storage.
the problem is the no images are displayed when using the direct links or any other links from chevereto. in a browser i get "
The page you are looking for cannot be found.
" I have set and rechecked all permissions and ownership, they are correct.
Code:
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/imgmagneto.com/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php(130): G\DB->__construct()
#1 /var/www/imgmagneto.com/public_html/app/loader.php(42): G\DB::getInstance()
#2 /var/www/imgmagneto.com/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/var/www/imgmag...')
#3 {main}" while reading response header from upstream, client: 173.245.56.150, server: imgmagneto.com, request: "GET /image/dM5 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "imgmagneto.com"
2015/09/05 15:50:50 [error] 1428#0: *72777 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: exception 'G\DBException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (111)' in /var/www/imgmagneto.com/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php:119
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/imgmagneto.com/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php(130): G\DB->__construct()
#1 /var/www/imgmagneto.com/public_html/app/loader.php(42): G\DB::getInstance()
#2 /var/www/imgmagneto.com/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/var/www/imgmag...')
#3 {main}" while reading response header from upstream, client: 162.158.91.186, server: imgmagneto.com, request: "GET /image/dkD HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "imgmagneto.com"
these are the only errors that show from the error.log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back