• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

External storage has failed after last chevereto updat

Status
Not open for further replies.

hshamy

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
my external was work fine with no error for 10 day since (lovedigit) setup it for me and later after last update chevereto i start to have alot of error with external storage ...

he also start to have same error after he update his site but not like same namber of error i have and not evry day as i have

thank you

thank you Rodolfo ..
the error didnt hapend last day 7-2
it was hapend all the time before for evry day

can you leave the post open for 2 day more so i can tell you if it start to hapend agine ?
thank you agine ..and sory because i sent eamil to you ask suport ..i wasnt know the right way to ask suport..i know now :)

If the problem doesn't happen all the time then is not an issue on the script or some configuration. Most likely your external server is rubbish and it times out or gets offline quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back