• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

External storage configuration

STAMINA

Chevereto Member
I have recently installed an additional drive, sdb, on my server. I'm interested in setting up local external storage, but I'm unsure what to input for the URL when configuring the storage for images.

Should I enter "localhost 127.0.0.1/virtualdrive" as the URL since this drive is located on the same server as Chevereto?

Alternatively, should I create a new CNAME URL for this server and set up a virtual host in Apache to fulfill the requirements of the input field?

Furthermore, is the storage URL necessary for local storage?

Once I have successfully set up local storage, how can I modify the upload path so that all uploads are directed to this new external but local drive?

if drive is local then you should put local path method not any ip. Pick local storage instead of external storage.

if drive is local then you should put local path method not any ip. Pick local storage instead of external storage.
thank you for your reply
6.PNG

7.PNG

URL must be filled in and cannot be empty. The path cannot be filled in, the system does not allow it.
Must be filled in https:// format

I don't have chevereto installed right now. So i can't check atm.

How big is main server drive? easiest would to raid them into 1 drive with RAID 1 or w.e it is so it get's doubble the storage and then make / partition full storage space and rest smaller space, so that home /var/www get's full space usage. Then you don't need to add 2nd drive storage to chevereto.

我现在没有安装 chevereto。所以我无法查atm。

主服务器驱动器有多大?最简单的方法是将它们放入 RAID 1 的 1 个驱动器中,或者我们就是这样,这样它就可以将存储加倍,然后使 / 分区完整的存储空间并保留较小的空间,以便 home /var/www 获得完整的空间使用。那么您就不需要向 chevereto 添加第二个驱动器存储。
我将 /im 映射到 Chevereto Web 目录。使用设置-图片上传-指定存储位置为根目录下的im文件夹。现已上线,感谢您的支持

Attachments

• 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 8
Back