• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Exif doesn't display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any old image uploaded while you didn't have the exif extension won't should exif information.

System fetchs the EXIF data on upload. Anything uploaded before you properly enable the exif extension won't show exif info because it doesn't have exif info in the database.

Hi
I understand that, I 've check that exif plugin has been install and enable, and I just upload a new pic, but exif still doesn't display

Just like I told you... Enable the exif extension, which means that you also need to enable the functions otherwise the system can't do anything. A simple phpinfo(); shows that you have disabled several functions of your webserver, one of them exif_read_data.

Use this snippet to test if the thing is turned on/off:

PHP:
print_r("exif_read_data is " . (function_exists('exif_read_data') ? "enabled" : "disabled")); die();

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back