• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Error Report

Lenawa

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

2 questions :

1- Why i get this error on some images :
Error report
  • fotos-de-arquitetur...a-arq-betania-9.jpg - Can't create image from source

2- In case i set images to be auto deleted after 1 month and am using external storage ( backblaze ) is this process automatic or i should set a command on my host cpannel ?

Yes not on all but on some images i have .

I switched to local storage with same error

( I attached an example of the images that are giving error , the upload limit on site is 10MB )

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 11.23.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 11.23.28 PM.png
    248.5 KB · Views: 9
Can't create image from source
That error is triggered when GD fails to create the image. Here:

Code:
        // Invalid SRC
        if (!$src) {
            throw new ImageresizeException("Can't create image from source", 210);
        }

Basically, for PHP GD, your image is corrupted. Note: For GD, I'm not saying that the image is corrupted (it could be the case).

Keep in mind that GD is a PHP bundled library used for image manipulation. You should try updating to a new stable version or recompile it. For reference, at the demo I run GD Version 2.2.5 JPEG:1 GIF:1/1 PNG:1 WBMP:1 XBM:1

That thing is part of your server, you should check if the image is corrupted or if your GD is just failing.

Back