• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Error creating chv_settings table (update from 2.2.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flod

Chevereto Member
Hi, on our server we're currently running an old version of the software, so I bought the network license to upgrade it but I can't manage to install it.

The error I get is:

Code:
Can't create admin user:
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'dbimmagini.chv_settings' doesn't exist

The server is still running Debian 7, but specs seem to be enough based on the requirements (PHP 5.4, Mysql 5.5).

phpinfo() output: http://immagini.mozillaitalia.org/test.php
I checked the existing user with phpMyAdmin and it has full privileges on the table.
Folder is owned by www-data, it's extracted from the 3.7.2 .zip file and only /images has been copied over

Happy to provide all the information requested to debug the issue, but direct access to the server is not really an option since we normally work on it via SSH.

Last edited:
Also based on this old post, I checked with this piece of code.

Code:
$dsn = 'mysql:host=localhost;dbname=DBNAME';
$user = 'DBUSER';
$password = 'DBPWD';

try {
    $dbh = new PDO($dsn, $user, $password);
    echo "VERSION: " .  $dbh->getAttr(PDO::ATTR_SERVER_VERSION);
} catch (PDOException $e) {
    echo 'Connection failed: ' . $e->getMessage();
}

Running this code with the same data I use in the installation panel, I get this version, which should be fine.
Code:
VERSION: 5.5.47-0+deb7u1

There's currently no FTP access (on purpose) to the server, we only manage it through SSH. Is there any way to debug the issue without direct access to the server?

Eventually I can create a user and give to use with SFTP, but I would need to open up permissions and duplicate the current installation+db.

Most likely the update procedure is wrong so I need to actually debug the install script. That's why I need access.

OK. Let me figure out a way to duplicate the current website and give you access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back