• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

ERROR (500) No Image Has Been Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mytob

Chevereto Member
I keep on getting the ERROR (500) message when I try to upload larger files to the site. Seems to work with smaller files. Have set limit to 5MB which the images are always under. Any ideas?

Capture.png

Site is at http://imghaze.com

Can you go to includes/config.php and enable the error_reporting?

Ok, this is the error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 57600 bytes) in /imghaze.com/includes/classes/class.imageresize.php on line 73

Ask your hosting company, it seems that you have set 64MB memory limit and it has issues trying to allocate 0.05MB

Like I said, ask your hosting company. PHP error says that it wasn't able to allocate 0.05MB memory.

Time to break out a VPS i think!

Shared hosting is good, the host just need to know what you need. The PHP limits you gave are larger than mine, it's probably just an error they don't know of, help them out and tell them about it, you never knew, you may get it fixed.

I also had this problem. I went to my WHM panel>Php configuration>changed 32MB to 128MB and then uploading large images worked again.

Yes, it happens when the machine doesn't have the necessary resources to work with.

Have not had the time of late due to work to look into it much! Seems to now work with images up to 5mb but not over. Will have a look at what you said imgius. Thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back