• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Embed code in same order with reference to upload order

refface

Chevereto Member
I shared a lot of my images on forums. At times, the sequence or order of the images placed are important.

Chevereto as with other images host scripts, have the same issue in term of the upload logic - the upload order and the output (embed) code are reverse. Example - upload 12345 >> embed code 54321

Many times, I manually reverse and sorted them according. This is very time consuming and frustrating.

Would be nice if we could have an option to reverse the embed code so they are in the same order as the upload.

Thanks in advance

Is not a bug or missing feature, is how the browser file picker works. When you select files with your browser (multiple files) it doesn't detect direction. For the browser is the same if you do a drag select from left to right, right to left, bottom to top, etc. It will always apply the same order.

Back