• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

email dont work

Email works using phpmail function, which is awful for email delivery. We insist in that you should use a SMTP transactional service to send your emails.

There's a test mail feature, under tools. In any case, you should provide logs to be able to help you any further.

Email delivery isn't easy as one may expect, there are several stuff that can go wrong.

My email is working, I sent and received with.

I copies and pasted the settings directly from the email.

port 25 does nothing
changing it to port 465 crashes the whole system
Then it says my SMTP server and username is invalid.
My SMTP server and username is valid.

Nothing on my end is the culprit

And I was faced with the fact that SMTP does not work. It turned out that the Scaleway had SMTP disabled by default. The solution is to enable the VPS in the settings. Be aware of this possible fact.

U have to setup your own mail server, or u can use already the implemented one by your hosting provider, if u have one, if not, u have to setup at your own a SMTP server, and this is not part of Chevereto software.

Back