• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Editors choice image to only appear in Explore page

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
I am not sure whether anyone has suggested this earlier. I would like to see Editors choice image on chevereto so mods and admin can pick excellent images uploaded to the site and show them on homepage or explore page or a new page to display just editors choice images. So we have a very clean Explore page instead of all those junk images.

Anyway we have to moderate the images to remove all those adult content and in the process we can also pick editors choice image. I think this would be a great addition as this can transform the site to a quality image source instead of just another image upload site.

Last edited:
Back