• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Easy way to manage photos

minilarge

Chevereto Noob
💡Describe your idea

Easier way to manage photos, as simple as that. I think we can benefit from having filters;

• Date (view by week, month, etc)
  • Size (mb)
  • Views
  • Tags (in the future 😜)
  • Image Dimension
  • etc..
Also, the ability to go through more than one page at a time when viewing. At the current moment, if I want to review user uploads or if I want to go through images, it's either "Classic Pagination" or "Endless Scroll". Classic provides page by page with an arrow and endless just keeps going. I'd love to be able to just jump to page 8 or page 20 etc..

👏Where did you saw this?

It's collected from a mix of search engine results. Google has the option to select based on size (similar to dimension), other places let you filter by views, etc. Filter is quite a common feature, I don't think I need to much explanation.

🔥Interest outside our community

It's a widely used feature, the interest exists.

👍 For sure that the system needs better listings and better filters.

Not sure about the pagination but I think that is just a personal preference.

Back