• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Earthquake in Northern Chile

Jesse

Chevereto Member
Hey Rodolfo,

I hope you're doing fine, just saw on the internet there's been an earthquake in Chile.

Cheers

It seems that it wasn't that bad as the one from 2010 which affected a large % of the population affecting 6 regions (states), including where I actually live. This one was also pretty big but it happened in north of the country where the soil is more resistant. AFAIK there is only 5 deceased persons, 2 of them just from the impression of the movement of the earth and tsunami was not even noticed which is pretty far away from the one that happened back in 2010 which caused a massive devastation in all the central coast of the country.

I didn't even notice the earthquake, it wasn't even registered where I live. This country is pretty long and the earthquake happened more than 2,000 kilometers from where I am.

Sadly we are get used to this kind of events. I have been in two of them (1985 and 2010) and is something that just happens and it will always happens here.

By the way thanks for asking, fortunately it wasn't that bad.

Last edited:
Back