• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

download button ONLY for the selected albums

Status
Not open for further replies.

knova15

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi

Is it possible to have a download button ONLY for the selected albums ? so the users can create albums specially to have downloadable imgs in them and other that she/he doesn’t want ppl to download.

For example :

I got an album of random imgs and 2 albums of events or day out with friends. I want my friends to be able to download the day out photos/event imgs BUT my random stuff would be safe from them and from anyone else.

Thx

I want to add collaborative albums and then maybe there will be extended options for album participants. Is not 1:1 the thing that you are asking but after all this time seems that is not something that a lot of people needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back