• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Download album folder

Silent-Rain

Chevereto Member
Hello,

💡Describe your suggestion

today I had the situation that I wanted to upload many pictures for a supplier (the received parts was defectiv). This was not the problem, but I miss the possibilities to download this as album. The supplier must save all pictures as single file, and this is very uncomfortable.

I know that this means a lot of more server load, but it is my server. And when I as admin this option can activaten or disactivated, would this help me.

It gives a lot of reasons why this possibilites would be good for a lot of people. Photographers can share they picture with theirs customers and offers theirs pictures alone over the link from the album. I hope you can and will this implemeted. I know that you're not a fan of this option becuase the server load. But not all people will store millions of pictures and wanted tousend of users. I used this script for ten people or so, and my focus is a other as from the big player.

👏Where did you saw this?

https://www.picdrop.de/web/en/ -> when my son was invited to the annual photo shooting in kindergarten and the photographer made the photos available to the parents.

Last edited:
Back