• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco A: GarcĂ­a Guerra

Chevereto Member
How to downgrade to a stable version? I did not open another topic and I need to downgrade to a previous version, since this does not work and this situation brings me many problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downgrade procedure? There is no downgrade procedure.

Sadly in the other topic the affected user never helped me to debug. I asked for the pictures to run test and I got nothing. Also this issue is most likely dependant on the user machine and well, is hard to debug.

Last edited:
Hey tried to upload pictures from three different pc, with Chrome and Firefox browsers and the same thing happens, does not advance down the scroll, but in the background is running tranparecia page background only.

Just an update, both issues are not the same. This issue is related to a CSS error, the other user has an error related to javascript and the host machine.

I will test and get something soon.

Cheers.

app/lib/chevereto.js

Replace this:
Code:
if(!$(this.selectors.root).css("visibility") !== "visible") return;

With this:
Code:
if($(this.selectors.root).css("visibility") !== "visible") return;

That is because this is a static file (js) so the browser cache its contents. If you are using chrome you should be aware that chrome cache is extremely aggresive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back