• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Don't show other images when in private folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdadl23

Chevereto Member
This should just be changed for the script. When you make a private folder (viewable with link) and give a link out, it shouldn't show other images in folder on the image view page.

Chevereto privacy works by album, not by individual images.

But I understand that sometimes you only need to share one image and do it in private. It will be a complete pain in the ass to create an album for each individual private image. I think that an easy way to fix this is to add a checkbox option for each album where you enable/disable the gallery view when the album is private.

What you think?

No I get that.

My thought are, you out an album in private to never share - no sharing of any, no link generation.

Public to share images - you don't care if people see all in the album, so have a spot to show images in album

private with link - you might want to share one or two images here and there with others, but you don't want user x to see half the images there, so no other images in album spot at the bottom of the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back