• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Does paypal matters?

Does paypal matters?

• Yes, I only buy when PayPal is available

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Nope.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
I want to know if when you want to buy something you walk away if in the payment methods there isn't PayPal available.

Since it's the only online bank that I use, yes. But if it accepts credit card I also go for it.

I dont own a credit card and paypal is sadly the only simple way for me to shop internationally, since its widely accepted.

On a sidenote, I would like to see a more open alternative to Paypal. I am from germany and flattr.com was a great success here. This Social payment service is a second source of income for some Podcasters over here and a nice way to support projects you enjoy.
The problem I have with paypal is that it acts like a bank but does not apply the responsibility a bank has, to itself. I dont want to feel bad when using a payment service, so i would embrqace a more liberal alternative.

Any suggestions?

It seems that moneybookers is the best paypal alternative around.

Do they draw money from my bank account automatically when I confirm it with them? Thats one of the reasons paypal is so convenient for me, no annoying bank transfers.
Thanks for the fast answer btw :)
I saw alot of support-forums that were abandoned from the developers, feels different here. Keep up your motivation Rodolfo! :p

I saw alot of support-forums that were abandoned from the developers, feels different here. Keep up your motivation Rodolfo! :p

That has never happen in Chevereto and I'm here since 5 years ago.

Do they draw money from my bank account automatically when I confirm it with them? Thats one of the reasons paypal is so convenient for me, no annoying bank transfers.

I believe that is the same thing. Even skype is accepting moneybookers so that tells me that is a good service.[/quote]

Back