• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

displaying an album like imgur

pacmom

Chevereto Member
hello
Thank you for your great script. This is very important to me and I am even willing to pay for it:
I need to display images (in an album) like imgur. for example for showing an artist's artworks instead of posting in a blog users(they usually use imgur.com for this task) they can easily upload the entire album at once and add some description (which your script has it) to it.

This is very nice, but as you know most visitors are lazy and they want to look at all pictures at once and that's one of the reasons that imgur is popular for.

good idea, with a little edit it can be just like what I need:
1. I need each pictures to be shown under each other, just like the same thing it's already showing the images for tablets and smartphones(like this: http://imgs.center/images/2015/02/11/imgsf4ccc.jpg)
2. For large screens I need it to still be the same way (one under another) but this time for filling empty space I need a sidebar that shows some info (one ad or somethings like that(and not the description, the current title and description is great))
3. One ad after the latest image
4. and comments section after the ad

I can do the number 3 and 4 by myself but for number 1 and 2 I need your help. can you help me with that? I am willing to pay for it if I have to
thank you

You can do 1 & 2 by editing peafowl.js see here.
And force pad-content-listing to your desired width:
Code:
.js .pad-content-listing {
width: 600px!important;
}

Result:
result.jpg

it might be me but isnt there a setting in the admin already to say how many culloms to disply / device ? just a tip :) listings tab in setting...

it might be me but isnt there a setting in the admin already to say how many culloms to disply / device ? just a tip :) listings tab in setting...
you are right there is an option, as my version was old and didn't include this feature. I just updated and problem solved. but I have one more question, for doing number 3 and 4 I need access to category codes file. where is it included? I can't find it

"for doing number 3 and 4 I need access to category codes file. where is it included? I can't find it"
anyone?

app/classes/class.listing.php
app/themes/Peafowl/views/album.php

Back