• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Dismissible message bar to display announcements across the site

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
💡Describe your Feature request
1644168980823.png
Similar to Cookie law message, a dismissible bar at the top to display custom message. This can be an announcement or link to a page. This help to make aware the users of site of something(special offer, announcement). Once, dismissed by a user it won't show again.

👏Where did you saw this?

Cloudflare has an app for this purpose. But I am no longer using cloudflare and miss this.

🔥Interest outside our community

Currently, there is no option to communicate with users of the site directly. Instead of sending email newsletters this will be more intriguing way to inform users about changes or announcements.

I have similar needs.I hope to add the function of publishing an announcement. When the administrator publishes an announcement, every logged in user will be prompted on the top bar of the page. When the user reads the announcement, he will not be prompted again.

Back