• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Digital Ocean has blocked the account

Even I am doing the same reverse proxy for few of our website. All you have to do is a rent a VPS with good port speed from a offshore hosting provider with huge bandwidth if your website is too big.

Then point your A record to that VPS. And then, you have to configure that server to divert all the traffic from that VPS to your actual storage server. And in your storage server, you can also configure to block any incoming request other than your proxy server.

If it needs to be done, I suggest you to hire a web server admin who will help you in doing that much effectively and it works only for small website which deals in TB traffic not with PB traffic. It cost you only 10 USD for that setup and it is once.

Note: Even if you own multiple server, 1 proxy server is more than enough to handle all the traffic. Just make sure you are getting 1gbps port server and so it will be helpful for longer run.

Even if you storage server are in USA and if your proxy server is in Romania or Russia, it doesnt matter much as the latency will vary only by 100ms to 200ms which people cannot find out when images are loading.

So Digital Ocean/Amazon S3 Both are not allowed host adults contents? What are cheaper for hosting 1TB files?

So Digital Ocean/Amazon S3 Both are not allowed host adults contents? What are cheaper for hosting 1TB files?
If you want to host 1TB of file and if most of them are active then I suggest you to spread the files into multiple storage vps. Because most of the cheap provider will provide shared bandwidth and so you don’t maxed out their port usage.

You can try oneprovider who offer dedicated secret for like 12 euros a month. They allow adult files.

If you want to host 1TB of file and if most of them are active then I suggest you to spread the files into multiple storage vps. Because most of the cheap provider will provide shared bandwidth and so you don’t maxed out their port usage.

You can try oneprovider who offer dedicated secret for like 12 euros a month. They allow adult files.

Please send me this link. I want only Cloud Storage for External Storage.

Digital Ocean allow adult content, until you start receiving abuse complaint... They are also against free speech.
Most major adult sites use dedicated servers in the netherlands.

I recommend nforce.com

Last edited:
Problem is alot of people are to lazy to use contact form on chevereto script to file a complaint. Instead they file complaint to either host, lawn enforcement or w.e instead and you get 0 chance to take action yourself and remove content. This is biggest issue of them all! Maybe contact form needs to be more visible, I mean link to it so people can use it to report the content. Right now people are to blind to click arrow/about button and then contact. Instead they report it else where.

Yes,this is what must be fixed: "Maybe contact form needs to be more visible" otherwise we not have time to remove unwanted content.

So, urgent and important update must be implemented ASAP. Contact page,Terms,and Privacy must be visible,example at the bottom, or in the header but to be visible when user is not registered (guest) and for registered user. (on every page of website)

Right now those pages in under " ? " sign in right up corner and if somebody want to contact an admin, he will not see (he must explore whole website and lose patience) then he go to report to DMCA etc..

We need very visible places for those three pages. Rodolfo thanks for understanding

Back