• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Development Questions regarding the chevereto script

Youssef

Chevereto Member
@Rodolfo Hello I want to migrate my site to another script and my developer asks me and asks me several questions about chevereto to migrate this :

How does Chevereto store the images ?

How does Chevereto manage metadata about the images (and albums ?

How to export all images with their data title, description, I like, users. ?

Tell him to create an account and ask me directly. I can't answer any of your concerns because everything you asked is too broad.

You have to be more specific, otherwise I could be writing tons of paragraphs and instructions without any sense to your dev.

You told me that you had a developer and that this person was asking you how to perform something for you. Now you are throwing me a topic from 2018 to another image hosting software and you are asking me to tell them how my system works?

I'm sorry @Youssef, but I can't do what you are asking me here. No one in my position will ever consider to fulfill what you are asking here.

Back