• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Developer wanted to use API to produce CSV listing

homeplannz

Chevereto Member
Hi all, we are looking for someone (or something, if someone has already done it) that we can use to create a CSV export of all the photo data held in an album. We are building an automated workflow in stages, later we will use the API to automatically upload images to Chevereto. But for now we want to do this manually, then press a magic button that creates a CSV file for the album. Any thoughtss?

But for now we want to do this manually, then press a magic button that creates a CSV file for the album. Any thoughtss?
It will depend on the software you are using to see the alleged database. Some may include exporting functionalities.

Hey - we have a basic web development we're using to do things with other APIs, we are going to ask that developer to have a look at this. But thought it much easier to find someone who has worked with the Chevereto API before and build us a little thing - e.g. basic web page that interrogates to get the album data then extracts the info. Can you think of anyone who can do this?

Can you think of anyone who can do this?
No, I don't. Sorry. Far as I know, the only people working on modifications are those running the software as a service and making custom stuff for their own services.

Is there documentation available saying how to log on to the database under Chevereto, so we can query this data direct? I understand the API does not support such queries.

Access to the database is trivial as

PHP:
$db = CHV\DB::getInstance();

From there you can issue any query, it is a wrapper for PDO.

Back