• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Deployment in Azure web app

Blizard17

Chevereto Noob
Hi all,

How is it possible to deploy this software (I want to purchase the pro in case) on azure app service, including MySQL?

My idea is to host software and dependencies on azure pass services, and use azure blob storage to store uploads files.

Is it possible?
How to achieve this?

Thanks 🙏

but seems need MySQL hostname etc.
Of course, you need a database to use Chevereto.

not clear why I have to make cro proxy and so on.
The proxy is needed when you want to host from 1 to N Chevereto instances on a single machine. If you want to host Chevereto with other apps you need to follow the pure docker instructions.

Of course, you need a database to use Chevereto.

The proxy is needed when you want to host from 1 to N Chevereto instances on a single machine. If you want to host Chevereto with other apps you need to follow the pure docker instructions.

Ok thank again for reply.
My initial query was, how I can have chevereto plus dependencies (db for instance) in one single container in order to run into an azure web app?
Thanks 🙏

Back