• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Demo.chevereto.com down

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is on the beta as well, I am not sure if it has anything to do with it but I am not able to upload pictured also due to an “internal server error”.

@Rodolfo, all I am saying is that the site is down (at least for me) and that the uploading for pictures is broken (also for me on the beta as well).

@Rodolfo, all I am saying is that the site is down (at least for me) and that the uploading for pictures is broken (also for me on the beta as well).
The demo had a throw expression as I was testing error handling. Uploading and everything else works just as expected, at least what I've tested.

If your installation doesn't work then you have to follow the usual procedure.
This stuff needs context, always. Why? Because the server at demo is not the same used in your website, at all.

I will close this topic as there's no need for further chatter on this matter. Waiting for your bug report / support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back