• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

deleting images after set time

underthegun

Chevereto Noob
Hey guys,
I'm really interested in deleting images after... lets say 90 days. Since we are offering free image hosting and the script doesn't host accounts where people can better keep track of their images uploaded, I think it would make a lot of sense to do this. 90 days is just a recommendation.

Anyway, any ideas?

i will be adding this functionality into the admin area mod within the next couple of releases, its in my TODO list, i am also working on a couple of different ways to check if images are alive. i.e a bbcode posted link on a forum, wont add to the last viewed date in the database, but instead of linking to the image directly i should beable to use mod_rewrite in htaccess so that all linked images are directed to a php page which will add to the last viewed date and then display then image. this way you can keep track of what images are still being looked at and only the ones which havent been looked at in the last say... 30-60 days will then be deleted.

Back