• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Delayed loading after upgrade to 3.6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlaur

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I don't know if someone have expected to this issue, but my website after upgrade to 3.6.0 have some weird delayed loading page.

PHP version5.5.17-1 with zend opcache, but before 3.6.0 i have not issue.

Can't see it in action if you don't indicate the website URL.

I have sent to you private my url. I don't know what is wrong, i have replace all files what you have say in post has changes.

Must be something in your server, the script doesn't delay anything.

Yah, I found the problem, and is not from server is from script somewhere, when i have Minify code enabled, page loading have some weird delay.

Yah, I found the problem, and is not from server is from script somewhere, when i have Minify code enabled, page loading have some weird delay.

Is not a delay.

When you enable minify the system will try to create the missing .min files and save them. By default I added all the .min files so the problem is that your server can't save those files, most likely you are running php without permissions.

P.S. I also use OPCache. http://demo.chevereto.com/opcache.php

Last edited:
Since in some systems there could be issues to write the .min.file the thing will check first if it can write in the target dir so in your case there won be delays (which I insist, is not a delay is your server doing the minify work over and over).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back