• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Default Theme Hover Problem

imgius

Chevereto Member
This is quite strange. In my new site (imgius.com), the cursor doesn't become a "pointer" when I hover the buttons such as Upload Preferences, Local/Remote, Resize Image, and Upload. However, the cursor changes to pointer if I hover to the Select Files button. I only experience this when using Google Chrome.

Attachments

• style.txt
    45.1 KB · Views: 2
There is nothing wrong as far as I can see with your Style.css as I tested it with the Peafowl theme and it works on both browsers.

SO it's most likely a problem on your end on your site, have you tried simply deleting them theme and just re uploading the /peafowl folder?

I can't find a mistake... but you could add a cursor like this:
Code:
cursor: pointer;

There is nothing wrong as far as I can see with your Style.css as I tested it with the Peafowl theme and it works on both browsers.

SO it's most likely a problem on your end on your site, have you tried simply deleting them theme and just re uploading the /peafowl folder?

I have just tried to completely delete my current Peafowl folder and then upload the fresh Peofowl folder from Chevereto but the problem still persists so it looks like the fresh default theme is not completely compatible with Google Chrome.
I can't find a mistake... but you could add a cursor like this:
Code:
I think that is already in the style.css

I have just tried to completely delete my current Peafowl folder and then upload the fresh Peofowl folder from Chevereto but the problem still persists so it looks like the fresh default theme is not completely compatible with Google Chrome.

It is compatible with Google Chrome, as no one else reports this error and I just used your .css on a fresh version of Peafowl on my site to try and it works fine.

Only seems to be a problem on your end when you've installed the script.

Might be an issue for Rodolfo to solve.

Firefox works fine (FF14) but chrome doesn't. The simple test to tell if a Chevereto or a user issue is simply load the demo... And in the demo the cursor: pointer; works.
In Chrome the css rule that affects the <a> on :hover is not working... Is not being even loaded in Chrome.

You could try to add change this:
Code:
a:hover {
    color: #736F6E;
}

To this:
Code:
a:hover {
    color: #736F6E;
    cursor: pointer !important;
}