• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Database error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jef68

Chevereto Member
Hello
I just installed Chevereto (2.5)
I uploaded files to the server, and, I receive the following error message
PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000] [1044] Access denied for user 'jef68'@'localhost' to database 'chevereto'

can you help me ?
thank you

Check the database details. It seems that the user jef68 doesn't have permissions on the database chevereto.

You don't need to create the table. You only have to create a blank database and set the user permissions to the indicated mysql user.

hello
since yesterday, i have the following message

We are under maintenance.

lescaravaniers2.com will be down while we fine tune the system, donā€™t worry we will back soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
it's me or it's you ?

It's you I don't have control over your server. Did you perfom an update or something?

i only create database, and i run "chevereto/index" without error, but, finaly, i have this message

Ok, it's work
i erase all the directrory, re upload, change config & definition

now i have to put it on my forum in the text editor windows

i use one forum (based on phpbb) and I would like to use Chevereto directly in writing a post
I guess I need to use the API, but I'm not well versed to do this!

That system is:
1. Form (in your forum) posting to the API
2.Chevereto does the upload and send a xml | json | plain text return
3. You handle that return in your forum.

ouuuh !!!, it will be difficult for me
i have open a new thread on this subject in the french part of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back