• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Dashboard Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortgage

Chevereto Member
I've found two possible bugs? I'm not sure if they're Chevereto issues or an issue with Arvixe as I thought someone might of posted about it (tried a search nothing found).

Dashboard => Settings => Website: If you enter website keywords and then save ("Changes have been saved."), they haven't saved.

Dashboard => Settings => Image Upload: The "Save changes" button doesn't do anything? Making it unavailable for me to change the upload limit size.

Provider: arvixe.com
Version: 3.2.5

Kind regards.

Check your database, as far I'm concern this is only affecting you. Refer to your hosting provider.

I have deleted arvixe installed script. after reinstall manually. problem solved. thanks.

Is an issue related to the Arvixe install script, settings rows inserted are just up to 3.2.2. To fix it alter the database settings (set version 3.2.2) and then run the install script.

Is an issue related to the Arvixe install script, settings rows inserted are just up to 3.2.2. To fix it alter the database settings (set version 3.2.2) and then run the install script.

Perfect! Many thanks.

Main reason why I wanted to install it myself from the start. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back