• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

ctrl + v Feature

coldcut

Chevereto Noob
I have the latest version of Chevereto and cannot seem to find this function or enable it? am I missing something any help would be appreciated.

I'm not seeing this feature anywhere I've had tons of people requesting this.. on upGFX.com are we missing something we are running the latest version.

It doesn't work when you copy a image file, it works when you copy an image resource.

It won't work if you select an image file from your computer and then try to paste it. Nope. It work when you copy the image itself, like when you use the copy command in an screen capture tool.

upload_2016-4-25_19-19-22.png

That is copy-paste upload, it works with the clipboard API. That API doesn't provide files, just file resources.

Back