• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Awaiting feedback Cron Job Issue

Version
Website URL
https://www.bildhost.com
PHP version
Database driver
MySQL
Database version
Web browser
Chrome

alexfaes

Chevereto Member
Hello,
The Cron Job work. i Show you my Logs..

[09:49:54 diefsweb003 root@94419701 /home/bildhost]cPs# grep bildhost /var/log/cron | tail
Feb 24 09:40:01 diefsweb003 CROND[23822]: (bildhost) CMD (/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron >/dev/null 2>&1)
Feb 24 09:41:01 diefsweb003 CROND[11212]: (bildhost) CMD (/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron >/dev/null 2>&1)
Feb 24 09:42:01 diefsweb003 CROND[20650]: (bildhost) CMD (/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron >/dev/null 2>&1)
Feb 24 09:43:01 diefsweb003 CROND[20872]: (bildhost) CMD (/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron >/dev/null 2>&1)
Feb 24 09:44:01 diefsweb003 CROND[21148]: (bildhost) CMD (/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron >/dev/null 2>&1)
Feb 24 09:45:01 diefsweb003 CROND[21621]: (bildhost) CMD (/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron >/dev/null 2>&1)
Feb 24 09:46:01 diefsweb003 CROND[22421]: (bildhost) CMD (/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron >/dev/null 2>&1)
Feb 24 09:47:01 diefsweb003 CROND[22735]: (bildhost) CMD (/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron >/dev/null 2>&1)
Feb 24 09:48:01 diefsweb003 CROND[22992]: (bildhost) CMD (/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron >/dev/null 2>&1)
Feb 24 09:49:01 diefsweb003 CROND[23232]: (bildhost) CMD (/usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron >/dev/null 2>&1)

I did not see any errors reported, so I tried to run the script manually. I dropped the ">/dev/null 2>&1" section at the end, so that I could see the output:

bildhost@bildhost.com [~]# /usr/local/bin/ea-php74 /home/bildhost/public_html/cli.php -C cron
  • Processing checkHtaccess
  • Enforce .htaccess files
✅ [DONE] Enforce completed (everything OK)
  • Processing tryForUpdates
  • Processing cleanUnconfirmedUsers
  • Processing storageDelete

But The Images are not deleted on the Storage.. Only the Viewer-Link was delete.. But the original Image, Preview Images and medium Images are visible....
The also in the Dashboard are Cron last ran are this Visible:

1645716181731.png

Not running - This Job run evrey 1 Minute...

Dear @alexfaes, I'm sorry you are experiencing this situation.

The cron exit should be ✅ [DONE] Cron tasks ran .... and you don't have that. It seems that the system gets stuck in the storageDelete.

Based on what you describe, the cron is running but it is not updating the database stats. These stats are stored in a database field. This is failing for you and it could be caused by:
  • Missing a database update (there's no database field where to store the stats)
  • The cron process is halted before updating the database
👉 Update to latest V3.20.X
👉 Do check for the existence of setting_value=cron_last_ran under chv_settings
👉 Do debug to check if the storage delete is failing

Keep running the cron until your storage delete stops halting, it is either deleting too many stuff or the process is getting hanged somewhere which requires debug to understand why.

I have installed 3.20.16. and on evrey update he ask me for the licence file and the update dosent work.. how can i fix this that the Update works normaly over the Website. i dont will update over the ftp.

Yes in teh DB i have this Value:
But this show only when i start the job manuel.

No the STorage file dont be deleted !

The only stuff that I can recommend at this point is to use our provisioning as it includes active support.

👉 Note: Our Tech Support doesn't cover third-party provisioning systems. It only covers our systems.

About updates, the one click update is known for having issues in non-chevereto provided servers. That's why we are removing that for V4. I strongly suggest you to perform manual updates in your setup.

Hi Thanks for reply...
So.. now i have update the Version to 3.20.17...
Now i have the Issue that i cant Upload to Backblaze ... wow.. Before i made this Update all works fine.

Alex,

When you have an issue you have to follow a procedure, debug, inform us, etc. That's a lot of time. We'll, that's why the software is so cheap and that's why is self-hosted. Otherwise we will be selling hosted right away and take full responsibility of the system.

We can't assist you in the way you want to as we don't take any responsibility of your third-party provided system but if you can feed us system details, context, basically if you follow our procedures we will happy to help you.

what do you need for Information. Rodolfo, thanks for helping but the System has many Issue..
I have now downgrade again to 3.20.16 and Backblaze works fine... in the 3.20.17 you have a error, i cant activate the storage or can upload in this version.

The System are a normaly cPanel system.. The QUestion are very SImple... why after Update Backblaze dosent work with errors... "something goes wrong"

why the cron job dosent work propper and the files are not deleted on the Backblaze..
i can pay you on paypal when you can fix it all this errors.

what do you need for Information. Rodolfo, thanks for helping but the System has many Issue..
Refer to the ticket template instructions, we need that for each different issue.

why after Update Backblaze dosent work with errors... "something goes wrong"
I don't know why it does that, it needs debug.

why the cron job dosent work propper and the files are not deleted on the Backblaze..
...It needs debug.

i can pay you on paypal when you can fix it all this errors.

how can i " Do debug to check if the storage delete is failing"
i try to delete a picture manuel. This works fine.. the file was delete in the Database and on the Backblaze STorage... Only over cron this not work..

Back