• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Creating a logo to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey So Now I have Chevereto installed, damn what happy I am.
But I wondering if the creator of chevereto can help me to design the logo?
I mean change the text chevereto to Upimage.

Thank so much!

I think asking for a design for free is a bit much, lol. You should have thought about a logo before you got the script :/

Well Thats a problem for me, I don't design or have any designer as friends, and I wan an just a simple logo design free please if you can help me, I appreciate it a lot!

Hello! and thank you for replying:).
dude, I have bought domain name, hosting and license, I'm not ready to pay more for internet.
I have no Job either because I'm still studying:(
What I asked was only a simple white text logo nothing extra or advanced, I can't imagine how people want money for this, however i appreciate the link you shared me, but I'm not interesting, I actually have friends who can design for me free but they have exams they too and are very busy with their lives, so thats why i asked you.
I also check your image hosting site, and saw that logo you had, I wanting a similar like that and i know thats takes 5 min to design. I'll hope you understand, since I don't have so much money if you think so.

If it's so simple, do it yourself.

That's still 5 minutes of our time unpaid to do work for free. I charge $50 an hour for design and development. It's $5 for a logo...$5 is nothing. I'm sure you can afford it.

You don't get the point, I don't have photoshop anymore since i bought a Mac.
Well I can afford but I don't have Job and I have bills to pay and those money come from my studies.
50 dollar for one hour design? With those money I can buy a whole custom theme or premium theme which took 1 week to design.
It depends on the designer, but come one 50 dollar for a logo? I understand that rich people buying this offer but I'm not going to pay for logo design only theme. And 5 min design should be 1 dollar or less.
I spended a week at my friends forum, i posted 8o post on his xenForo forum for only 2 dollars, and it took 1 week to complete this offer and you want 5 dollar for only 5 min design? Thats not cool. You use people.

Edit: I'll don't appreciate you want money for simple logo design or being so negative, If you can't help me then I'll hope you leave me alone.

Simple as that.

You don't get the point, I don't have photoshop anymore since i bought a Mac.
Well I can afford but I don't have Job and I have bills to pay and those money come from my studies.
50 dollar for one hour design? With those money I can buy a whole custom theme or premium theme which took 1 week to design.
It depends on the designer, but come one 50 dollar for a logo? I understand that rich people buying this offer but I'm not going to pay for logo design only theme. And 5 min design should be 1 dollar or less.
I spended a week at my friends forum, i posted 8o post on his xenForo forum for only 2 dollars, and it took 1 week to complete this offer and you want 5 dollar for only 5 min design? Thats not cool. You use people.

Edit: I'll don't appreciate you want money for simple logo design or being so negative, If you can't help me then I'll hope you leave me alone.

Simple as that.

Then don't come here asking for free stuff from everyone. Everyone here has been answering your questions and helping out, which everyone is more than happy to do. Asking for services for free is a bit much, though, especially when you use terms such as "it's so simple" or "it's only 5 minutes worth of work". What about the people that actually take pride in their work? I'm sure they won't appreciate you calling it simple.

It's a case of "$1.00 for turning the screw; $9,999.00 for knowing which screw to turn".

You say it should cost $1, okay, fine. $1 for the logo, $49 for my 8 years of experience and expertise.

Just go to Fiverr and get a $5 logo.

Then don't come here asking for free stuff from everyone. Everyone here has been answering your questions and helping out, which everyone is more than happy to do. Asking for services for free is a bit much, though, especially when you use terms such as "it's so simple" or "it's only 5 minutes worth of work". What about the people that actually take pride in their work? I'm sure they won't appreciate you calling it simple.

It's a case of "$1.00 for turning the screw; $9,999.00 for knowing which screw to turn".

You say it should cost $1, okay, fine. $1 for the logo, $49 for my 8 years of experience and expertise.

Just go to Fiverr and get a $5 logo.
hCVbWVf.png
Everyone is not like you, there are kind people who do it for free,I know that It's simple beacuse I have done it before with photoshop. But requesting a 5 dollar for simple logo is too much, 5 dollars is good for high quality design.

hCVbWVf.png
Everyone is not like you, there are kind people who do it for free,I know that It's simple beacuse I have done it before with photoshop. But requesting a 5 dollar for simple logo is too much, 5 dollars is good for high quality design.

You think $5 for a logo is too much? You're not apart of the real world.

Okay, well, thanks for helping me with my new business plan.

I'm going to spend all day making logo's that take 5 minutes and I'm going to charge $1 a logo. That means, on an average day, I'd earn $84. Which is out minimum wage. That's assuming I have 84 logo requests per day, which I extremely doubt.

There is alot of free logo maker/generator onlinescripts that makes what you want - change the text.
E.g. cooltext.com

You think $5 for a logo is too much? You're not apart of the real world.

Okay, well, thanks for helping me with my new business plan.

I'm going to spend all day making logo's that take 5 minutes and I'm going to charge $1 a logo. That means, on an average day, I'd earn $84. Which is out minimum wage. That's assuming I have 84 logo requests per day, which I extremely doubt.
I'll think you just care about money, Isn't I'm right? I do have money but till I get a Job I wont spend money for logos at the moment.

Also Note: I found a nice graphics designer who do it free, and he agreed that the logo is simple to design, lees than 3 minutes he says, but he will be able to do it 22 Feb.

So this topic can be locked.

Edit: Free services like Cooltext doesn't fit my needs. So no thats Crap.

Nope, i'm from Norway. Forumbilder.SE is a swedish site and have nothing to do with mine. Where you from since you ask? :)
Cuz I'm swedish, didn't know that forumbilder.se even existed, Bilder is swedish word or may be Norwegian since the languages is almost same, So I understand when you speak Norska. Bilder means pictures :p

Kurt Weidemann creates 1993 the new logo of DB, it's the German Railway.
He takes the old logo of DB, just change background (from red to white) and the font color (from white to red).

Simple?!

He get's around 100.000 Dollar for this work.

So - I think 5 Dollar for a logo from Fiverr is very cheap.

You have buy a MAC? Fine - download graphic software for free:

http://www.inkscape.org/
http://www.koffice.org/karbon/
http://aviary.com/
http://www.gimp.org/
http://www.getpaint.net/
You don't get it, those softwares is a terrible copies of Photoshop, therefor I'm not using those.
Thank you anyways and yes It's simple beacuse It's a white text logo nothing else, no affects or something cool.
Maybe It's takes time for newbies but not for experienced designers. And No 5 dollar for logo is waste of money, I mean It's not 100% guarantee that I will be using it in future, and what ddodgrass said that he want 50 dollars for 1 hour work of logo? With that money I get a whole theme plus with a .psd file to logo, so why 50 dollar for logo? beacuse It's take 1 hour? Thats the life, Everything takes long time but you can't just ask 50 dollars for a logo or 5 for a simple withe logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back