• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Create a new folder with index.php gives 404

cwal

Chevereto Member
I am trying to create a new folder with an index.php.

If I have index.html it outputs the content correctly. If I change the extension to .php it gives a 404.

Is there somewhere else in the script I need to specify there will be a new folder?

EDIT:
In case it helps, I am looking to create a second "admin" section with limited functionality. So there can be two types of admin, one with admin access and another with moderator access.

I was hoping I could simply create an "admin2" and put all the admin files in there. I also went through config.php and chevereto.php to duplicate anything admin related to reflect my admin2.

Continues having a 404 page however.

Thank you

Last edited:
I will really encourage you to work on this for V3. Version 2 is hard to work on custom paths and things like that.

Yes I purchased this script to make something with V3. But I figured I could play around with V2 while I wait...

Yes I purchased this script to make something with V3. But I figured I could play around with V2 while I wait...

V3 is totally different from v2. V3 is more easy, fast, extensible.

That is good to hear! Until V3 comes out, I will explore V2. Thank you for your hard work!

Back