• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Core license: Domain change possible?

southy

Chevereto Member
Hi,

this is pre-sales as I don't have a license yet.
But I typically do show off images for a specific occasion for a limited time only, say: show my last holiday pics for some months and then perhaps create a fresh new site showing pics of some event with friends or...

If I buy a core license, can I re-use that for a different domain / do a fresh installation later on?

Of course only one installation / domain will be active at any given time.

Thanks and BR,
southy

it should be possible, since inside customer panel you should be able to write your site domain and thats it :)

So I can at any point delete the old installation, set a new domain in customer panel, download the version with key for this domain and run it?
That's great! Thanks!

It is all about active installations. If you have a Core license you are entitled to have just one active installation (doesn't count dev websites).

Back