• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Copyright

I voted no.

I like the script, respect the coder for doing such a great job and look forward to make this community better, but I don't keep the copyright of the script in my official site for security reasons. IMO it's always better to hide the script or version of the script you are using because if for any reason a vulnerability comes up I would not like to be the target.

Lautaro said:
I voted no.

I like the script, respect the coder for doing such a great job and look forward to make this community better, but I don't keep the copyright of the script in my official site for security reasons. IMO it's always better to hide the script or version of the script you are using because if for any reason a vulnerability comes up I would not like to be the target.

same me !!

If we like the script, respect the coder for him work . we must support him by donate or buy him code with real and clean money . That will make a coder work harder and better to make next update of the script . And by that way , we will help the chevereto community grower

-Im.z2ight- said:
Sharkybro said:
Am I the only one that keeps the Chevereto Copyrights ?

http://wexupload.net

I always keep the copyright for scripts that deserves it.

Anyone else??

Your site doesn't have the copyright OP.

Indeed, it is funny, making a topic about how he is proud to have kept the chevereto copyright, but not even a month later, it disapear XD!

Sharkybro said:
lol, my friend took over c:

OP edited.

Selling a chevereto licence is not tolerated, even illegal... So I really hope for you that he bought a chevereto licence. Otherwise... you could get in troubles.

Nono, it's not like that I mean. He was just using it to test it, as he was planning on buying a license himself. I have it back now lol ;p

Sharkybro said:
Nono, it's not like that I mean. He was just using it to test it, as he was planning on buying a license himself. I have it back now lol ;p

But still, you offered him a way to download a paid software without having bought it. It is still illegal... I don't think Rodolfo will make a mess out of it (I could be wrong), but please, don't do it again, or at least... don't post it on the forum...

And it is against the terms of my themes to give away, distribute or sell them. The same goes for Lautaro's work.

He couldn't have downloaded anything, as he only had access to the webmail and the site.

I won't sell, distribute or give away anything as I am a clean member.

Back