• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Convert Script

mecho

Chevereto Member
Hi ,

As Chevereto is out (thanks for that) , i would love to move from Mihalism Multi Host v4.0.2 to Chevereto 3.

I need some help to keep website images on my current script though .

Any help would be great.

Free Image Hosting

It will be a general guide explaining how you must format your old database / data to work with Chevereto 3.

Nope, sorry I've been pretty busy. Like I said I will write a general guide about this, note that it won't have step by step instructions or a working script. It will be a reference on how migrate from X (any system) to Chevereto.

i cant find that guide though.

my current script is Mihalism and i love to convert and use chev 3 on main domain ASAP.

Any help would be great

i cant find that guide though.

my current script is Mihalism and i love to convert and use chev 3 on main domain ASAP.

Any help would be great

Nope, sorry I've been pretty busy. Like I said I will write a general guide about this, note that it won't have step by step instructions or a working script. It will be a reference on how migrate from X (any system) to Chevereto.

that would be great.

i dont mind to pay even if anyone can convert Fully from Mihalism to Chevereto.

Thanks

Back