• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

connection

Haki88

Chevereto Member
I dont know how to call it idea,suggestion or something what already exist but i have no idea about it. Is it possible to connect IPB with chevereto 3.0? So users from IPB can login to Chevereto?

Well not just IPB as that will just be unfair and idiotic as IPB is not even the best forum software available, not for it's price anyway.

Forum integration SHOULD be implemented but i think it will cause complications, unless Rodolfo PAID a MyBB/IPB etc plugin developer to create a system that allows this?

I'm not aware of any image hosts that have this, as they most just depend on google accounts etc

I dont know any sites either but it would be great that we can have bridge to connect IPB (vb,smf and phpbb cheverto sucks!) with Chevereto.

I suppose it's a good idea if y ou have chevereto in operation with a forum but he would have to do all forums to stop people complaining as it would be unfair on the other forum softwares if he just just 1.

Hmmm nope, in that case every script should be able to connect to every script out there and that is impossible. The way that this can work is by using a global auth system like facebook connect so you are able to login with the same account in both systems.

We are talking about bridges between scripts, that can be made but in both cases you need to know both ends, I mean... you can't build a bridge just knowing how one of this script works. In the past I've make bridges in a pretty clever way, you have to use one system as the real user database and in the script B you have to fool the system to grab the login from the base system.... Either way, this is just a idea and in the real life we are talking about how to hook to certain system, is not the same hook to punbb, xenforo, IPB, VB, etc.

Chevereto has never been a script to use it as a extension of this systems, so I wouldn't expect official bridges. But if someone knows how the other system works, make the bridge won't be hard because the Chevereto classes are pretty clear and you don't even need to read a documentation or initiate a lot of instances like XenForo, is way more simple and I believe that anyone who is familiar with the coding of a certain forum script will be able to make a login hook for Chevereto.

Hmmm nope, in that case every script should be able to connect to every script out there and that is impossible. The way that this can work is by using a global auth system like facebook connect so you are able to login with the same account in both systems.

We are talking about bridges between scripts, that can be made but in both cases you need to know both ends, I mean... you can't build a bridge just knowing how one of this script works. In the past I've make bridges in a pretty clever way, you have to use one system as the real user database and in the script B you have to fool the system to grab the login from the base system.... Either way, this is just a idea and in the real life we are talking about how to hook to certain system, is not the same hook to punbb, xenforo, IPB, VB, etc.

Chevereto has never been a script to use it as a extension of this systems, so I wouldn't expect official bridges. But if someone knows how the other system works, make the bridge won't be hard because the Chevereto classes are pretty clear and you don't even need to read a documentation or initiate a lot of instances like XenForo, is way more simple and I believe that anyone who is familiar with the coding of a certain forum script will be able to make a login hook for Chevereto.

Well i could ask my friend, He is a MyBB developer & is on the official support team.

Back