• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Connection not private

jamesmaltby

Chevereto Member
Pro
Why am I getting this when I view on mobile but works fine when on computer? I can't seem to access my page via mobile. Been like this since I installed the script.
Screenshot_20210417-153909.pngonnextion

No ssl certificate, that's server side, what sort of server are you running chev on?

No ssl certificate, that's server side, what sort of server are you running chev on?
Just running on a shared hosting service using Linux server through cpanel. I looked under SSL and came across this. Would it make a difference which option? Screenshot_20210417-163451.png

I actaully get "The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.websitehostserver.net, websitehostserver.net" maybe open a ticket with the host, a shared host will fix for free ;)

that is only setting of what type of key you want to have, but i can see your domain is mostlikely missing a SSL certificate, make sure to generate one within cpanel, since cpanel offers 1. lets encrypt for free or 2.some other free SSL cert from cpanel themself.

Another suggestion is to flush mobile web browser cache and cookies, then try visiting your site again hopefully it get's https automaticly, if not go in dashboard from pc and set HTTPS to Forced. instead of automatic or manually.

Last edited:
Back