• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Config file location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsclown

Chevereto Member
Ok this may sound rather silly but i inherited a chev install (i do in fact have a lifetime licence of my own for it) and thus never installed it myself and it was handed to me with stuff all detail.

Im trying to solve a flood detection problem which it looks like i do via the config file.

Unfortunately for some reason the installation guides have been removed from the site so i have no idea where to look for the config files.

Ubuntu 14.04 server and happy to provide more info if needed. I have sudo via ssh and reasonable Linux knowledge.

I just need it to run properly for a few more days....

After that its just a legacy option to serve up existing images and i use an open source script for future uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back