• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Comment pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a facebook account, I don't intend to create one, so I can not access the Facebook api, so debuging this for me is impossible

Danny.Domb said:
I don't have a facebook account, I don't intend to create one, so I can not access the Facebook api, so debuging this for me is impossible
You motivated me to work, so this is effect http://chevereto.com/forums/post8905.html#p8905

Problem with facebook comments is this. FB make url refferals, but cheve cannot handle this
Code:
domain.exm/?v=JgDYG.png&fb_comment_id=fbc_10150607943873653_226821_100607071748653
and sending error 404. How can I make chevereto work with characters like &

Its important, people who comments images can publish this comments on profile pages so friends can view this post and visit page.

Sorry for my 'english'' ;-)

You can just embed the fb comments scripts and tell him by php that the link to comment is the viewer page. Simple as that.

Rodolfo said:
You can just embed the fb comments scripts and tell him by php that the link to comment is the viewer page. Simple as that.
How to do that? Facebook implementations probably work fine. Cheve probably cant ignore FB refferal link
Code:
http://example.com/?v=M5dcG.gif&fb_comment_id=fbc_101505703184154_2123960_101057068542354

Because you are doing it wrong. In FB you can tell that the "comment id" is the URL, so that is he pointer used to do the comments.

Danny.Domb said:
2.1 will come with a database, when this happend, I will make you a comment mod =P

I have a database in my site, Can I pay you to make me a comment mod?

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back