• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

cms<->forum<->chevereto login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haki88

Chevereto Member
In less then 2 months when cms is finished, i will install ipb and connect it with bridge. My question is, when Chevereto gets User Accounts how hard is going to make that i can login in Chevereto and IPB forum with same username/password?

The best way to make CMS A and CMS B to share their user account system is set one of them as the base system and yoy have to code, for the second CMS, sort of a API to make the communication. Like have a table ipb2chevereto where you tell the system that ibp uid 1 is Chevereto user id 3. Or you can also use all the IP login thing instead of the Chevereto system but like I said, that needs custom coding. Best way to doing this is replacing the login class and make your own with IPB to make Chevereto understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back