• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Client Satisfaction Survey (2016) results

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hey there,

2016 client's survey is closed and here are the results.

Survey_2016.png

Some results are hard to read like that 40.8% say that the best about Chevereto is the addition of new features and 34% says opposite, but never mind because there are other results that are more important to discuss.

New documentation needed
The system is capable of doing A LOT of stuff but most don't know about it because there isn't a documentation that covers custom coding and built-in hidden stuff. That's why a new collaborative documentation needs to be introduced.

New API (v3.X)
Image upload (35.9%), configurable settings (15.5%) and external storage (11.7%) are by far the best features based on this poll results. On the other hand theme support and API are the worst stuff in Chevereto and that's why this year I will introduce API V2 with user support and extended functionality so everybody out there will be able to do way more with Chevereto.

New customizable theme (v4.X)
Since Chevereto V2 themes have been a huge problem for me and all my efforts intro drive in theme developers have failed. Since developers are not interested in craft themes for Chevereto (small market, complex editing, etc.) I will focus on the very end user and allow this user to customize the look and feel to meet their likeness.

I'm doing this based on the good reaction of that feature in Quickty:

quicktylive-editor.gif

This theme editor allows website owners and end users to customize fonts and colors without any development skill needed.

Internal comments + new explorer (v3.X)
There are several features wanted for series v3.X but the ones that will be released shortly are internal comments (28.7%) and new explorer (24.8%). When I say shortly I mean v3.9.0 and v3.10.0.

Chevereto 4 stuff
As a general concern, 33.3% wants more money making features and worry not because that will be one of the main focus in series v4.X but Chevereto 4 will be also focused in create a more richer community based in the end user with customizable user themes, better UI/UX, user groups, etc. Is still too soon to talk about Chevereto 4 but to be honest, is very likely that series 3.X ends at Chevereto 3.10.X and I will start Chevereto 4 development once I finish Quickty (which is in very mature development stage).

Feel free to comment on this survey results, any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

I love it. Best aspect? New Features! Worst aspect? New Features!

Love the road map. Color changing system will be awesome. Collaborative documentation? Woo! New API?! Ohy. My. Globs.

Back