• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Clicks away from buying the script

thezanny

Chevereto Member
Hi, I saw the site : leetpic and wondered how nice the script is. Later I found that they use the cheverto script to run their site. I would also love to start an image hosting site. To be honest, I don't have a lot of money to spend and also I'm a beginner. I don't know advanced CSS or JScripts or anything.

Will buying the script and a domain and putting it on the site be easy? And also making some changes such as Site Logo - Max image size - and also for an image, the number of views ?

I saw that there is no db for chervereto. That means all the images are saved in the directory where the site files are? So as the owner, if I want to remove some images or something, is there an option except using the FTP?

I'm having little trouble making the release because I can barely have free time.
There is almost all done but I have to still make the upgrade script.

So I think that the correct answer is "late march"

Oh. that's sometime mate. So I can't accomplish my aims( I stated above) with the current script version? I am in a bit of a hurry to open the image hosting site.

Currently, no you may not, but you will have a good product in place and it will be often updated to fix any bugs, and implement new features. You can go check other scripts, but well, often they are create in 2005 never updated and still being sell.

With chevereto, you are sure of frequents updates for bugs and new features and great support from a great community.

Back