• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Clean moving page to page and one another question

mambo

Chevereto Member
I`am create new page on my site. (using this guide http://chevereto.com/docs#!pages-setup ) But how I can set my page work same style how does now work moving "local upload" -page to "remote upload" -page? Now when I click that my new page (called "Home") its download all website again. And that script/program doesn't do it when moving "local upload" -page to "remote upload" -page. It just download content. And that I want also when I moving another page on my site. How I can do that?

My website is http://favpage.org/

Second question is how I can set this my created new page "Home" to index page? So I mean when visitor coming my site first page what he see is that my created "Home" -page.

HI Mambo.
Thing is that the local/remote switcher is just for that, with the current JS implementation the only way to make this work as you want is tweaking the peafowl.php file and that could be hard. Since I know that editing the peafowl.php file is complicated I'm making a huge change in this system for 2.4 (read here). In the new 2.4 system the JS system will be splited: function.js (core plain js functions/plugins) + theme.js (theme specific js) + chevereto.js (core functions like uploadify or remote upload)

This means that in the new system you will be able to tweak the theme.js to alter only things like open/close a element, display or hide errors, etc. It will be separated from the core functions. My advice is that you should wait for this 2.4 release because the theme changes on the JS will be huge.

Okey, sounds good:) Maybe I have to then waiting for next version. Is that next version release date what? Btw I going to give some suggestion for next version in "Requests, Ideas and Suggestions" topic...

Back