• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Class 'PDO' not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenzo

Chevereto Member
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/chenzo/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 67

Really need help here. New to all this and pulling my hair out lol. Also, how do you increase upload limit? mine seems to be 2mb... for the brief moment I got it to load lol

POD is PHP extension. You must install to your server.
The server is your personal Dedicated/VPS server or shared hosting?

it was working fine, then I tried to change upload limit. I was on my website at the time in the chevereto settings. then it cam up with that error report

Arvixe already support POD extension.
Try reupload chevereto files, maybe it help.

To increase upload limit, please contact Arvixe or add your custom php.ini.

how do I reupload files? I was talking to an arvixe rep asking if he could help me increase file upload size when the error happened. then when I asked him what was happening, he suggested to ask here as it could be a script issue.. proper frustrating lol

Arvixe's default PHP has been tweaked (by them) to allow better Chevereto execution and when it comes to change that and you have issues you should refer to @greggarvixe

Last edited:
Hi chenzo,

Taking a look at this for you. I'll be reaching out directly to confirm some information on your account. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you so far.

@chenzo, I have not heard back from you in two days; here on the forums or directly via email. Your max upload size has been increased and problem resolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you run into any further issues.

@chenzo, I have not heard back from you in two days; here on the forums or directly via email. Your max upload size has been increased and problem resolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you run into any further issues.

I also have the same error:

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/tkassis/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 67

Not really sure how to fix it. My Arvix username is tkassis. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back