• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Clarifications before buying Chevereto

itsmegogo

Chevereto Noob
Hi there,

I am interested in buying the script from you and would like the following things clarified before I get the script.

1) I have got a image hosting website powered by CF image hosting script (codefuture.co.uk), I will need the images on the site transferred to Chevereto. Is it possible to add images to the Chevereto system from folders?

2) I am also looking for some help in case the server load spikes up in terms of suggestions on optimizing the server and script (if required).

3) My image hosting site is a part of another site powered by Mybb. Is there any way to make the admin team of the Mybb site take control of moderation of images?

Please let me know.

Regards,
Gogo.

You would have to wait for 3.0 for the moderation system, other than that you would have to give them the admin password but don't worry they can't change the password if they know it.

The server shouldn't spike from Chevereto, if it's good enough for MyBB to run without problems, you should be fine.

Rodolfo would have to answer for the transfer, i'm not sure if you could because it would have to be in the database to function properly.

You can migrate from CF to Chevereto, sort of.

If your images are stored in a single folder then you can run the upgrade script like you were coming from Chevereto 1.X, to do that... Simply install chevereto and in the config file point the images folder. Then run the upgrade script and all that files will be moved to the /<imagedir>/old/ directory and you will be able to manage those images.

Now, since the upgrade script move the images to the old directory any old image URL won't work. To solve that simply add this rule to you htaccess: http://chevereto.com/community/threads/htaccess-for-use-with-codefuture-1-4.1352/#post-7135 and change "images/" to "images/old/"

Back