• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[chv 3.0.1] Sharing modal bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlaur

Chevereto Member
Hi,

On my website when I press a button for share entire page is redirecting to social website, EVEN if modal for sharing is open.

no, but on may site yes, and i'm using last version 3.0.1 , in version 3.0.0 it work perfect.

Only modification was on style color and have places come ads, but I do not modified any of original code. Maybe you miss something here https://chevereto.com/community/threads/chevereto-3-0-1.4187/ because i have replace just this files and folders to upgrade from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1:
Affected files and folders
- app/app.php
- app/loader.php
- app/content/languages
- app/lib/classes/class.upload.php
- app/lib/classes/class.image.php
- app/routes/route.dashboard.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/style.css
- app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/modal_share.php
- lib/G

Livefyre is messing with all your links. If you enable persistent log and go to any link in your page you will notice this:
Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'split' of undefined

When you jump to a new page you don't notice that error because it happens just after click the link and the new page is loaded. The Share modal uses return false to be able to link to the share but also used as a popup.

I'm afraid that you will need to refer to livefyre.

I found the conflict, is woopra. Basically their click listening is horrible. Anyway, I will make some tweaks so anyone will be able to use any awful click tracker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back